City of London, London
4 months ago
Leading international law firm looking to develop their Risk & Compliance function in London with the hire of a Compliance Officer, to help serve a range of international offices.
Within this role, you will be focusing on Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing as well as Sanctions, with the potential to develop in other areas in the future. This role is also offering the chance for an international secondment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out AML/CTF checks for new clients and providing advice on these issues to fee earners
- Conducting Conflict of Interest searches
- Collecting and reviewing relevant CDD materials
- Conduct screening to identify a range of potential issues, including PEPs, sanctions and risk.
- Assisting Compliance Managers with global compliance projects when required
- 2 years' experience focusing on AML within a compliance team, within a law firm.
- Law Degree / LPC
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.