A global Property Group seek a Compliance Analyst to support the global head of compliance based in London.
- Support the Compliance Manager in the implementation and managing of processes related to due diligence, data protection and such other areas of compliance as may be required, in accordance with the group policies
- Identify and manage potential red flags / matters for internal risk assessment and make recommendations to mitigate risks identified.
- Monitor existing business relationships to ensure continued compliance with all applicable laws.
- Analyse and monitor gifts and hospitality data and prepare reports for management.
- Assist with the e-learning campaigns including monitoring and analysing completion data.
- Any other projects as required by management
- Experience working in compliance, preferably due diligence.
- Understanding of anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, sanctions and data protection legislations and human rights legal principles as they apply to businesses.
- An interest in, and awareness of, current affairs.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.