Rotterdam, South Holland
4 months ago
For an international company in the agriculture sector, we're currently looking for a Compliance Analyst to be based at their office in Rotterdam.
About the role:
The Compliance Analyst will be part of the Corporate Compliance team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional who would like to develop in the field of compliance and contribute to the team in developing and rolling out the Corporate Compliance Program. In this position, you support the compliance officers and report directly to the Global Head of Compliance.
The Compliance department consists of the Compliance Officers (subject matter experts in sanctions, data governance, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, KYC, third party due diligence, whistleblowing and compliance monitoring), the Compliance Assistants and the Regional Compliance Officers (located in field offices). The team is led by the Global Head of Compliance reporting into the General Counsel. In total, the team consists of 15 people. The team works together in an informal way and is ambitious to develop and roll out the corporate compliance program.
In this role you will:
- Reviewing KYC documents;
- Performing (open source) research on counterparties/UBOs/Directors;
- Performing sanctions checks and screening of vessels;
- Resolving screening matches and alerts;
- Organizing rollouts and logistics of online and classroom compliance trainings and events, including keeping an up to date overview of training completions;
- Engaging with IT on the maintenance of our screening platforms and controls and the global e-learning platform;
- Providing general support to the sanctions, AML and ABC Compliance Officers in their day-to-day responsibilities;
- Rolling out of KYC sanctions policies and procedures;
- Updating training, e-learning and other compliance related documents;
- Updating the compliance intranet page and the database for compliance officers and coordinators globally;
- General administrative work, including storing, filing and archiving.
- Bachelor's degree in legal, business or similar;
- 3 years of experience in a similar function (Corporate Compliance);
- A good general knowledge and understanding of the commodities industry;
- Proficiency in English language is mandatory; additional languages highly desirable;
- Has a an independent and flexible work attitude and is able to work well under pressure.
For more information or to apply, please contact Yalcin Cetin on +31 6 284 934 66 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR/204956
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.