Competition Senior Associate
Our client is a leading progressive global law firm with a well-regarded competition practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced competition lawyer to join this dynamic and collaborative team.
This role will see you working with a leading and highly integrated team in the Australian/Asian market, with an extensive list of loyal clients, roles in pre-eminent matters across Australia and Asia, and leading practitioners.
As part of the competition team your work will include advising clients, preparing merger and other submissions, responding to regulatory notices, undertaking multi-jurisdictional merger filing analyses, compliance training and business development activities.
- You will already have acquired around 3 to 6 years’ competition and
- consumer law experience
- You will take day to day responsibility for more straightforward matters and actively progress complex matters with partner, counsel and senior associate support. You will be able to demonstrate well developed drafting skills
- You will be confident and effective in communications with counterparts
- You will be effective in communicating with clients in order to
- understand their needs and how best to meet them. You will be effective in forming relationships with clients
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Above market salary on offer
- Flexible working, complimentary gym memberships, corporate health plans and an industry-leading programme that celebrates diversity and inclusion
- Market leading competition practice
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’d like to discuss, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.