5 months ago
Assist with the governance for this world leading managed investment and funds group.
You will have 5 years' company secretarial experience with a strong knowledge of Australian corporate governance practices and processes.
- Manage the coordination of board and committee meetings, including agendas, reviewing board approvals, board paper collation and minute taking.
- Co-ordinate the corporate regulatory filings and maintain statutory records.
- Support the legal and company secretarial team with general duties as assigned
- Draft board papers, resolutions and basic legal documents for corporate actions such as shareholder loans, notices of meetings and powers of attorney.
- Approximately 5 years company secretarial experience from any industry
- Knowledge of investment fund structures is not essential but will be viewed favourably
- Strong planning and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail
- Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience using Diligent Entities and Diligent Boardbooks preferred
- ACIS/GIA accreditation desirable but not essential
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call (02) 9236-9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.