Dublin, Republic of Ireland
6 months ago
A Leading FTSE 100 Company is looking to recruit a skilled Company Secretary to join their expert team.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of four, reporting to the Assistant Group Secretary. You will be highly involved In all aspects of the Company secretarial function and will be expected to carry out tasks such as:
- Maintaining the statutory registers of the Group as required under Irish Company Law
- Preparing and filing documents with the Companies Registration Office to comply with statutory requirements
- Managing the company secretarial activities of the Irish incorporated subsidiaries
- Assisting with production of the Annual Report
- Assisting with preparation for the AGM.
To excel at this role it is imperative that the successful candidate holds a recognized accounting, legal or ICSA qualification and should have 2-6 years of relevant and demonstrable experience.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role please contact Maeve at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.