£80000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
This international organisation is looking for an experienced Company Secretary with legal entity rationalisation experience to join their London team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and completing individual due diligence documentation for each candidate entity, setting out the supporting business rationale in conjunction with detailed Tax step plans for closure.
- Following up with internal stakeholders on the timely completion of all necessary pre-dissolution actions, including the drafting of financial statements, board papers, minutes, payment of dividends, capital reductions etc.
- Where applicable, liaising with liquidators, on their appointment, resolving their queries and documentary requirements, ensuring that they receive necessary support from the business.
- Tracking individual steps plan actions lists, status and timings; documented and updated in a simple database.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in legal entity rationalisation projects
- Legal and/or company secretarial background
- A degree of project management experience would be desirable, but not essential providing the candidate has the requisite organisational skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.