£60000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
An independent financial services company is looking for an experienced Company Secretary to join their team in Harpenden on a 6 month FTC with the opportunity to go perm.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organising Board and Board sub-committee meetings, and AGMs.
- Supervising and managing the Assistant Company Secretary in the discharge of legal and corporate governance
- Supporting the Senior Independent Director in carrying out annual effectiveness reviews for the Board and Board sub-committees
- Maintaining Board and Board sub-committees' terms of reference, making recommendations for amendment as required to reflect changes in the organisation's governance structure and the regulatory/legislative environment, adopting best practice where appropriate
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of SM&CR Regime
- Knowledge, understanding and implementation of regulations relating to anti-money laundering, financial
crime and anti-bribery and corruption
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.