The role will involve:
- Company secretarial duties including but not limited to organising and delivering board and committee meetings for various subsidiaries and preparation of associated papers and minutes.
- Managing filings for all UK and international subsidiaries
- Preparation of corporate documents and filings associated with dividends, capital injections etc.
- Maintenance of the Group's entity management system.
- Incorporation and dissolution of companies.
- Provision of professional advice to Directors, Executive and businesses on corporate governance issues to ensure the legal, statutory and regulatory obligations of the Group and subsidiaries are met.
- Development and ownership of allocated policies, processes and procedures relevant to the Company Secretariat function.
- Assisting with the implementation of a broad variety of international corporate subsidiary projects.
On the legal side the role will involve providing general assistance to the Legal Department which will include:
- Assisting with general administrative matters.
- Assisting with maintenance of documentation, spreadsheets and legal databases.
- Report generation.
- Document collation.
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation and arrangements for execution across all business areas.
- Legal research.
- Liaising with external counsel.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.