Sydney, New South Wales
STI + LTI
about 1 year ago
Fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation within a high performing, collegiate and collaborative team environment listed on the ASX.
A great opportunity for an Assistant Company Secretariat to join a high performing team in Sydney. You will own and manage all Company Secretarial matters ensuring that the board and senior management have access to all necessary advice and resources.
You will be a Assistant Company Secretary with a minimum of 5+ years' experience with the ability to provide full company secretarial support to the ELT and board members of an ASX listed business. Your communication skills will be exceptional as will your attention to detail and organisational skills.
The Company Secretariat Assistant is responsible for the overall coordination and management of all the activities associated with compliance with the ASX listing rules and adherence to the Company's corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for routine company secretarial matters including preparing, completing and filing of all company secretarial forms with the relevant government department including ASIC.
- Manage and maintain the company secretarial records for all Group Companies.
- Supervise the preparation, collation and dispatch of board papers and committee papers.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships within the executive team.
- Engage with other business units to ensure delivery of legal support.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in a similar company secretariat position in a listed environment.
- Company Secretary qualifications and legally qualified in Australia.
- Experience of building key relationships the Executive Leadership Team, board members and senior management.
- A team player that can also work on your own initiative.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.