City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
This large professional services organisation is looking for an experienced company secretarial professional to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining the relationship with company clients between transactions, providing seamless support and company secretarial services to around 200 fast-growth companies
- Supporting the organisations corporate transactions, including drafting board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, waivers and consents
- Oversight and management of the company secretarial function for the organisation
- Undertaking due diligence of company books and Companies House during investment rounds.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, particularly the UK Companies Act 2006 and knowledge of corporate governance principles and practices.
- Experience of writing up and maintaining statutory registers via Blueprint and making statutory filings
- Experience within professional services and a client facing role
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.