We are working with a top law firm who are looking for a Company Secretary to join their team in Dublin. This is an exciting role in a high achieving team that comes with variety and responsibility.
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to add to the contribution of the company and further develop their own expertise and experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Providing a top class corporate secretarial service to a portfolio of corporate clients to include maintaining a portfolio of top tier clients.
* Co-ordination and attendance at board, committee, and general meetings. Minute taking and production of minutes in tight timeframes.
* Proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the success of the department.
* Keeps up to date with changes in legislation.
Requirements for the Role:
* 3-5 years’ experience advising companies within industry or a professional services firm.
* ICSA Qualified.
* Good knowledge of Irish company law and familiarity with the Companies Act, 2014.
* Excellent minute taking skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.