Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum
9 months ago
This top 10 accountancy practice is looking for a Company Secretarial Trainee to join their team in Birmingham.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing as required all relevant documentation such as;
- Compliance statements and dormant accounts to file on-line at Companies House
- All relevant statutory documentation with appropriate and accurate board minutes
- Dividend vouchers and dividend waiver documentation
- Stock transfer documents in a timely and accurate manner making sure that stamp duty is paid within the appropriate time limits
- Assisting with a portfolio of clients ensuring they are kept up to date with relevant progress of their statutory requirements and deadlines
- Assisting with general administrative duties and attending relevant client and board meetings when appropriate
Ideally you will have completed the Corporate Governance Masters with GradICSA status or have an accounting/law degree and be eager to compelte the ICSA qualification.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.