Company Secretarial Senior Manager
We are working with an exciting professional services firm who are looking for a Company Secretarial Senior Manager to join their team in this newly created role in London.
The successful candidate will become part of a team six, and immediately acquire a diverse portfolio of client companies. The Senior Manager will receive support from an assistant manager and two associates, they will play a key role in expanding the firms meeting support service line.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Take an active role contributing to the strategic development of the Company Secretarial Team and wider Business Services Team.
* Manage a portfolio of clients and demonstrates expertise in company secretarial matters.
* Be a role model and be able to support junior team members in their personal and professional development.
* Collaborate with other specialist teams within the firm such as tax, accounting, and regulatory reporting, to provide comprehensive support to their clients.
Requirements for the Company Secretary Role:
* ICSA Qualified or Equivalent.
* 5+ years’ experience needed.
* Previous company secretarial experience within a professional services environment
* Good understanding of general statutory compliance for UK private companies limited by shares and guarantee, limited liability partnerships and overseas companies.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.