£45000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
A thriving corporate fund and fiduciary administrator is looking for a company secretarial manager to join their thriving West End, London, office.
As the companys secretarial manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- being the key client contact person for a portfolio of client entities
- maintaining the company books and file changes at companies house
- providing guidance to clients on constitutional and procedural matters
As the company secretarial manager, you will:
- Be university educated
- Be at least ICSA part-qualified
- Have at least 5 years' cosec experience, ideally within a fiduciary company
A successful track record of handling international client relationships and developing new business in the corporate services sector is a must.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.