£90000 - £110000 per annum
2 months ago
This international organisation is looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in London.
In this role you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for company secretarial and arising across the global business, and work with the Legal Director to resolve any issues
- Maintain good relationships with a global network of internal stakeholders, including the legal and finance teams, the Executive team and various boards of directors
- Manage relationships with external company secretarial providers
- Support the finance team with the annual accounts board approval and filing process, including scheduling board meetings and liasing with external providers to ensure filings are completed on time
- Support the legal team with the statutory filing aspects of ad hoc project work such as group restructuring.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 5+ years of company secretarial experience, within an international organisation and ideally ACG status.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.