£54000 - £58000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently recruiting a Company Secretarial Manager for of the largest professional services organisations in the world to join their London team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Staying up-to-date on the fiduciary, regulatory and statutory responsibilities of legal entities their directors, officers and managers and advising clients on such matters.
- Supporting the delivery of large global compliance engagements and working with local teams to implement delivery.
- Actively managing the day to day relationship of a portfolio of UK registered companies and overseeing the delivery of the annual compliance and any additional company secretarial services.
- Supervising junior members of the team and assisting with their development
In order to be successful in this role you will have
- ACIS/GradICSA status
- 4 - 5 years company secretarial experience ideally in professional services but financial services will also be considered.
- Previous listed experience is also a big plus
- Previous experience supervising junior team members also a big plus
On top of the salary on offer there is also a £5,100 flexi benefits allowance and a heap of other benefits.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.