£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
This professional services organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in Guildford or Gatwick.
As the Company Secretarial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for company secretarial compliance and advisory work
- Acting as lead support in respect of sales and marketing for the Southern Region company secretarial function, along with participation in national company secretarial initiatives with the wider company secretarial team
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training of the company secretarial team
In order to be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Graduate, associate or fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute (formerly ICSA)
- Experience in a managerial position in a professional firm, listed PLC or dedicated company secretarial provider.
- Experience of using Diligent Entities (formerly Blueprint) company secretarial software
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.