Company Secretarial Manager
We are working with an international law firm who are looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in London.
The role involves the management and day-to-day running of their UK Company Secretarial practice, advising on company secretarial matters for large private groups, private companies and co- ordinating with other members of the UK and overseas team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our Company Secretarial practice and its client base.
- Manage the delivery of governance advisory and manage serviced client engagements.
- Responsible for managing, overseeing, and coaching junior members of the team.
- Responsible for business development, pitching for and winning new business.
- Advise clients on company secretarial and governance best practice.
- Organise and manage the delivery of board meeting services as required.
Requirements for the Company Secretarial Manager Role:
- Fully CGI qualified ideally ACG or FCG.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a professional services firm.
- Experience of attending and minuting board meetings (highly desirable).
- Working knowledge of Diligent Entities (highly desirable).
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.