£80000 - £100000 per annum
9 months ago
This professional services firm is looking for a ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Director to join their team in London or Slough.
You will be an expereinced company secretarial professional with a client facing background who is eager to assist the organisation in growing their company secretarial function and have a passion for working with both UK and international clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and advising on board minutes, board resolutions and shareholder resolutions
- Identifying and implementing ways for the department to operate more effectively
- Undertaking a review of the current software being used by the department and suggesting ways to improve this going forward
- Getting involved in business development to help grow the revenue streams of the department
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Significant previous experience of working in a similar role, preferably gained within professional services firm
- ICSA qualification
- Previous managerial expereince
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.