Reporting directly into the Company Secretariat Manager, this role will involve the following:
- Key contact for EMEA company secretarial queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that compliance requirements are met for all EMEA subsidiaries and branches overseas
- Assist with the EMEA annual accounts process
- Maintain entity information on Blueprint including the statutory registers and e-filing for all UK entities
- Drafting board minutes, resolutions, powers of attorney, ONS forms and documents
- Assisting with ad hoc project work to include dissolutions, strike offs and distributions.
- Review and upkeep of certain processes and procedures
- Manage filing systems
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years company secretarial experience.
We will offer full blueprint training and the successful candidate can work from home 1 day a week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.