City of London, London
Banking & Financial Services
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this role this role sits in the legal, compliance and company secretarial department and is extremely varied.
Duties will involve:
- Providing company secretarial support to a number of international subsidairies which sit under the brand
- Board and Committee meeting administration
- Assist with the quarterly operating review process as required including production of papers
- Collating information for meetings
- Record keeping and file maintenance
- Maintenance of the Company Secretarial calendar
- Annual Companies House (UK) filings using Companies House online system
- Assist with maintaining the governance framework for the business
- Administer Board Effectiveness Reviews
- Work with and monitor international offices to ensure that they continue to meet governance and company secretarial requirements
This role would suit someone with 1 - 2 years company secretarial experience who is seeking their next challenge and a role which will offert variety and progression.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.