£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
This international professional services organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Assistant Manager to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for company secretarial compliance and advisory work
- Engage with clients directly on technical queries and challenges.
- Take responsibility for the financial management of, and maximising profitability from, a portfolio of clients
- Engage in networking and building internal and external relationships to identify new business and sales opportunities for new and existing clients
- Assist in the development and delivery of training of the company secretarial team
To be successful in this role you should:
- be a graduate, associate or fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute (formerly ICSA).
- have experience in a managerial position in a professional firm, listed PLC or dedicated company secretarial provider.
- have experience of using Diligent Entities (formerly Blueprint) company secretarial software
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.