£40000 - £54000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This well-established professional services firm are seeking a company secretarial assistant manager to join their team in London.
This will be a technical based role, working in a team of five. You will assist in providing high quality company secretarial services to circa 1,000 clients.
As the company secretarial assistant manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attending and minuting board and members meetings
- Business development in order to promote the company secretarial services
- Assisting with client billing
- Assisting with training junior members of the team
As the company secretarial assistant manager, you will:
- Be ICSA qualified
- At least 3 years company secretarial experience
- Experience in a professional services environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.