Company Secretarial Assistant FTSE 100
We are working with an exciting FTSE 100 firm who are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London.
The Company Secretarial Assistant will provide high quality advice and specialist support across a broad range of company secretarial tasks, in particular in relation to the smooth running and effectiveness of the firms Boards and Committees.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing draft agendas for the Board and Nomination Committee meetings, drafting of the Group Company Secretary’s Board Report, and preparing template Board and Committee minutes.
* Communicating Board paper deadlines and liaising with authors to ensure these are submitted on time and in the correct format.
* Assisting with the preparation of the Group’s Annual Report and Accounts as required.
* Maintaining corporate records for the firm and dealing with statutory filing requirements.
* Preparing and releasing stock exchange announcements to the required regulatory standard.
Requirements for the Company Secretarial Assistant Role:
* 1-2 years’ experience within a large complex organisation.
* ICSA Qualified or to have commenced the ICSA Governance Institute qualification, for which study support will be available.
* Basic knowledge of the UK Corporate Governance Code, the FCA’s UK Listing Rules and DTRs, company law and other relevant statutes and regulations.
* Demonstrate excellent organisational and forward planning skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.