City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
This large FTSE 250 retail organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Aiding the team to deliver the administration of employee equity schemes. Covering; grants, vesting's, exercises, blocklisting, communications and MAR compliance
- Board meeting preparation including the collation and production of board packs
- Potential attendance at board and committee meetings with minute taking responsibilities
- Statutory and regulatory compliance and use of Blueprint Oneworld
- Drafting and releasing of stock exchange announcements
As the Company Secretarial Assistant you must have:
- Good academic background or equivalent from university in a relevant subject area
- Qualified chartered secretary (or about to qualify)/solicitor, with good working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and the UK Corporate Governance Code
- Experience of working within a UK listed company of substantial size and complexity, desirable but not essential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.