Company Secretarial Assistant
We are working with a household name who are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their In-House team in London.
This job is key to supporting corporate governance compliance for the firms Board and Committees. A significant part of the role involves ensuring company records are accurate and up-to-date and providing high-level support to other company secretary managers globally.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Overall ownership, maintenance and administration of Blueprint OneWorld database.
* Provide company secretarial support for the organisations Board / Board Committees and Management Committees.
* Provide support on the day-to-day aspects of the organisation’s employee share plans, and executive share plans as necessary.
* Provide company secretarial support to a number of the organisation’s subsidiary companies and joint ventures within the UK and Ireland region.
Requirements for the Company Secretarial Assistant Role:
* ICSA Qualified or Equivalent.
* At least 1+ years relevant experience.
* Experience within a FTSE 250 listed organisation.
* Strong knowledge and experience of Blueprint OneWorld / Diligent Entities.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.