£45000 - £48000 per annum
11 months ago
This dynamic position will involve…
- Attending to corporate secretarial tasks including but not limited to amending articles of association, company name changes, director/secretary/officer appointments/resignations, share transfers/allotments/pledges, incorporations, change of auditors, change of registered office address, change of names and transactional approvals.
- Drafting documents such as board and shareholder minutes, stock transfer forms, bank mandates and Office of National Statistics Survey forms.
- Managing and coordinating the EMEA financial statements process including reviewing financial statements, liaising with auditors during the year end process, carrying out the approvals process, signing by directors and filing the accounts.
- Set up and maintenance of the EU Ultimate Beneficial Ownership registers as well as Persons of Significant Control (PSC) registers in the UK and answering queries/completing beneficial ownership forms as required.
- Drafting and maintaining powers of attorney and responding to authorized signatory requests.
- Co-ordinating and provide response for KYC (Know your client) requests.
- Maintain all statutory registers on Blueprint OneWorld
- Liaise with notary publics regarding notarization and legalization of documents
- This role will also involve participating in ad-hoc, project-based, activities including; corporate restructuring, stock and other financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions support, delegation of authority approval activity, and treasury and tax support.
This role would suit someone with 2+ years experience who is ICSA qualified or in the process of completing this.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.