Commercial – TMT, 4-10 PQE
Our commercial technology and telecoms practice is currently recruiting for an experienced general commercial lawyer to join them. We are looking for an individual with experience in commercial contracts/non-contentious IP matters/outsourcing and a focus on the technology and telecommunications sectors to join our dynamic team where the quality of work is second to none. Experience of data protection and/or e-commerce work would also be beneficial.
Our commercial group comprises of an international team of lawyers that specialise in a wide range of commercial work including outsourcing transactions, non-contentious intellectual property law, licensing and collaboration deals, joint ventures, and data protection and e-commerce advice. The group also offers specialist industry expertise for the telecommunications, hi-tech and Life Sciences sectors. We are consistently ranked as a market leader in these sectors because of our all-round strength and depth, in particular our commercial and transaction expertise.
Clients of the group include leading telecommunication carriers, network operators, and digital platform operators. The group also advises financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, software suppliers and IT hardware manufacturers, media groups, outsource service providers as well as industry regulators.
Role and responsibilities
· Drafting, reviewing and amending documentation
· Providing strategic guidance to clients
· Managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately
· Business development – development of personal plan, assistance with and implementation of business development campaign
· Providing support for wider corporate transactions
· Legal research
· 3-6 PQE qualified lawyer with a solid knowledge and understanding of non-contentious commercial contracts and experience of negotiating, drafting, and analysing commercial law contracts in the technology and telecommunications field
· Strong technical knowledge of the legal framework surrounding commercial/outsourcing/non-contentious IP matters and experience in the tech and telecoms sectors
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.