Taylor Root has partnered with a leading data centre business based in Central London, in their search for an ambitious Paralegal to join their close-knit legal team.
Whilst working closely with the Commercial manager, you will;
- Prepare client orders and wayleave documentation and lead then process through to completion;
- Assist with customer negotiations and contracts;
- Assist with supplier negotiations and contracts, leading on smaller matters;
- Assist with due diligence and satisfying conditions precedent in group financing activities;
- Manage non-disclosure agreements with customers and suppliers;
- Research and advise on points of law and practice; and
- Undertake the corporate administration for the business (and other group companies), including the preparation of board minutes and inter-company agreements, leading on smaller matters.
As well as this, you will;
- Ensure that the contract registers are kept up to date with all transactions.
- Ensure that they have robust and up to date policies, procedures, and processes to in order that there is an appropriate, consistent, approach to risk and compliance, integrating the requirements of the standards with the operating requirements and practices of the business.
- Ensure that the policies, processes and procedures are correctly applied/observed.
- Implement/manage and monitor business improvement projects.
- Completed Law Degree at a reputable university (LPC would be advantageous)
- Passion for technology
- Experience of working in a commercial/legal environment (either within a law firm, or the commercial arm of a business)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business, in a role which offers a high level of autonomy and a broad array of corporate/commercial legal matters.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.