City of London, London
7 months ago
To qualify for the role, you will ideally have
- At least 4+ years PQE;
- Experience working in a leading UK City or Regional law firm or equivalent professional services firm;
- Experience of a wide range of commercial contracts e.g. supply, distribution, services, manufacture, franchise, agency, IT / BPO outsourcing, fintech contracts, digital/tech law contracts;
- Intra-group contracting arrangements (particularly in the context of group transfer pricing arrangements; an understanding of transfer pricing rules would be beneficial);
- Experience providing transaction support both M&A and corporate reorganisation (i.e., legal project management, transaction due diligence, transitional services agreements etc.);
- Large scale contract review/novation projects and project management skills;
- FS sector experience, specifically banking, wealth & asset management and/or insurance sectors.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.