Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
Engage daily with some of the best senior litigators and partners in the industry and gain exposure to prominent clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join its commercial litigation team. Your key matters will involve significant litigation and investigations undertaken by Australian regulatory bodies, including ASIC and the ATO.
Our client is a top tier national law firm and its culture has been built by innovative thinkers. They are the driving force behind the firm and if you choose to be part of this team you will work with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
- Access to exclusive retail discounts and benefits
- Free, confidential 24/7 counselling by senior psychologists
- Fitness assessments, health screening and wellness initiatives such a flu vaccinations and healthy behaviour incentive programs
- Progressive parental leave policies, including superannuation payments on up to 36 weeks of an employee's parental leave and temporary relief from standard billable hours targets.
- Impressive range of development and mentory programs
- Tuition assistance and study leave
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.