Birmingham, West Midlands
24 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a dynamic and progressive international firm, at their new offices in Birmingham. In this newly created role, you will work alongside some of the regions most talented litigators on high profile group litigation and multi-claimant cases. The role therefore offers good scope to learn and take the next step in your career.
Your role will be varied and include:
- Administratively supporting all phases of litigation from pleadings to appeal procedures
- Conducting factual and legal research using the relevant tools
- Cite checking legal documentation
- Communicating with courts, outside counsel, clients, experts and vendors
- Implementing and managing organisational systems
You will ideally have the following qualities and skills:
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisational skills alongside an eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Good judgment and the ability to maintain discretion
- Experience of supporting complex litigation.
This is a rare opportunity within a supportive and successful team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.