Sydney CBD, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting time to be part of a leading ASX business, which is in a strong growth phase.
You will be a Commercial Lawyer with at least 3 years' experience working across M&A and general commercial law.
- Assist in advising on mergers and acquistions and corporate restructurings.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of contracts including IT agreements, outsourcing agreements and lease arrangements and support negotiations of other functions
- Instruct and manage external counsel
- Influence stakeholders to implement legal advice
- Support the Legal function to update the various business units on legislative and regulatory developments
- Evaluate litigation risks and exposures and, where applicable, conduct or supervise litigation
- Recognised Australian legal qualifications
- 3-6 years post qualification experience across M&A and general corporate and commercial law disciplines, working in a law firm or in-house position. More senior candidates will be considered on a part-time or four day per week arrangement.
- Experience in advising on, drafting and leading negotiations on complex commercial agreements
- Previous experience in banking and financial services is not essential.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.