4 months ago
This is an exciting time to be part of a leading ASX business, which is in a strong growth phase.
You will be a Commercial Lawyer with at least 6 years' experience working across general corporate and commercial law.
- Proactively identify and address legal, corporate governance and regulatory issues and provide guidance on these issues
- Negotiate and draft contracts, and support negotiations of other functions
- Instruct and manage external counsel
- Influence stakeholders to implement legal advice
- Support the Legal function to update the various business units on legislative and regulatory developments
- Evaluate litigation risks and exposures and, where applicable, conduct or supervise litigation
- Recognised Australian legal qualifications
- At least 8 years post qualification experience across general corporate and commercial law disciplines, working in a law firm or in-house position
- You will have strong procurement and outsourcing experience as well as recent information technology experience.
- Experience in advising on, drafting and leading negotiations on complex commercial agreements.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.