Your responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and advising upon a broad scope of commercial agreements on a global scale, while thinking from a commercial and risk-conscious perspective;
- Leading and managing various integration projects, working closely with the appropriate business lines and managing the processes throughout;
- Leading the team's knowledge management through regular research, staying on top of the latest legal and regulatory developments affecting the business and ensuring the rest of the team is kept up to date;
- Responding to and resolving any commercial disputes that may arise out of the fee earning side of the business;
- Advising on and addressing any issues that may arise relating to GDPR;
- Developing and managing vital client/supplier relationships at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be a qualified lawyer with a proven background in negotiating agreements and dealing with a range of commercial law matters for an international company;
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop professionally and to take on new or unfamiliar challenges on a daily basis;
- Be commercially-focussed, pragmatic and able to solve problems;
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to forge successful professional relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and talented team in a role that promises to offer a challenging and diverse array of responsibilities. If you are interested in hearing more or are interested to apply, please feel free to get in touch.
Please contact Takis Anatolitis at email@example.com to discuss this further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.