The role itself is at the heart of an exciting UK-wide project, and involves supporting on commercial and procurement legal issues across the business, as well as providing sector-specific regulatory advice where needed. Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- negotiation of commercial contracts, with a focus on technology contracts;
- providing input on managing legal risk on contracts with existing and new suppliers; and
- providing corporate and procurement advice from time-to-time.
As such, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- strong contract law knowledge and experience of negotiating on commercial and technology agreements;
- experience in the technology sector (for example IT, telecoms or BPO);
- experience in the energy sector (preferred but not necessary)
If you are interested, please apply online, or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.