about 1 year ago
A paralegal is required to support Partners and Associates in the Commercial Disputes group of a growing global law firm.
We are looking for someone to take an initial 6 month fixed term contract based in our clients London office. This is a varied role and you can expect to be involved with:
- Document management for contentious matters - including bundling, overseeing photocopying/scanning, arranging, paginating and indexing instructions to counsel and experts, CMC bundles, disclosure bundles, and trial bundles. Also involvement in disclosure preparation.
- Electronic disclosure document review - undertaking first and second level electronic document review.
- Legal research - using legal databases and text books to obtain case law, articles, background, etc. Thereafter, organising this information into a manageable format for the relevant lawyer.
- Procedural research - e.g. looking at a particular issue with reference to the CPR or discovering a particular court fee.
- Outdoor work - e.g. lodging bundles/applications, issuing claim forms.
Candidates must have gained some disputes experience from a leading city firm.
To discuss this in more detail please apply with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.