City of London, London
excellent bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Our Client is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England and also has a global reach, with over 250 hospitals across Europe and Australasia.
You should ideally have at least 5 years PQE, having trained in private practice at a well-known firm, and ideally have had some in-house experience. You will be passionate about joining the healthcare sector and ready to make your mark in a legal team of 5.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will join an established team and report into a GC that fosters a cohesive and collaborative working environment with opportunity for growth.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercially focused legal advice to all areas of the business in a timely manner
- Reviewing, drafting and commenting on various contractual documents, as well as ensuring that all contracts are in line with company policies
- Providing legal support to acquisitions and other business development opportunities, such as, the development of new daycase surgeries, extensions to existing hospitals and cancer centres
- Assisting with extending property leases and advising on minor property lease queries
- Advising on Data Protection Act and GDPR matters
- Assisting with patient complaints
- Advising on developments in the law
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.