Commercial, 3-5 PQE
Our client is a leading law firm with a focus on the media and entertainment industry. They are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Solicitor to join their Interactive Digital Group. The successful candidate will work on a range of commercial matters, with a focus on commercial IP, within the digital content space. You will advise on the growth area of digital distribution of music, video and computer games, and other licensed content. The role will also involve advising some of the most innovative companies and entrepreneurs in the media & entertainment, technology, hospitality, retail, fashion and sports sectors.
- Providing commercial legal advice to clients on a range of matters, including commercial IP, licensing, distribution, and content creation.
- Advising clients on a range of digital distribution models, such as streaming, downloads, and subscription services.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial agreements, including licensing agreements, content creation agreements, and distribution agreements.
- Assisting with the resolution of commercial disputes, including arbitration and litigation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing excellent client service, and contributing to business development activities.
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years PQE in commercial law, with experience in advising on commercial IP and digital distribution.
- Experience in advising clients in the media & entertainment, technology, hospitality, retail, fashion and sports sectors would be advantageous.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage a varied workload, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading law firm with a focus on the media and entertainment industry, and to work on some of the most innovative and cutting-edge projects in the sector. If you are a highly motivated and experienced commercial solicitor with a passion for digital content, we would like to hear from you.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.