Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor – London
Leading defendant panel firm in London is currently recruiting for junior to mid level and senior solicitors to join their busy team.
- Working for a tier 1 defendant clinical negligence team
- Manage your own caseload of NHSR claims including high value and complex claims
- Assist partner on litigated caseload of high value and complex clinical negligence claims on behalf of the NHSR as well as other private and public healthcare trusts and insurers
- Caseload covers a broad range of claims including but not limited to GP claims, birth injury, spinal injury, surgical claims, fatal accidents
- Opportunity to handle medical malpractice cases for insurers
- You will be a qualified solicitor NQ-5PQE with experience in serious / catastrophic injury
- NQs with seats in claimant and defendant clinical negligence are encouraged to apply
- Applications from claimant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in defendant work are also welcome to apply
- You will work autonomously and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working
- Friendly, supportive and collegiate environment
For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.