bonus, pension, car allowance, LTIP
9 days ago
Responsibilities will include
- Delivering legal, export control, data privacy and regulatory advice to a complex and highly regulated business
- Providing oversight and approval of complex, high value bids/contracts/agreements
- Overseeing the management of, and response to, ethics and code of conduct issues which are raised in relation to the business
- A UK qualified solicitor or barrister with significant experience in relevant legal disciplines from one or more leading law firms and as an in-house lawyer in a complex, regulated business
- Significant experience of working at board or senior management level, advising on legal matters and the development and execution of business strategy
- An ability to work effectively with senior executives
- Strong leadership skills, with a track record of establishing, maintaining and continuously improving a legal and compliance function in a complex environment
- Experience of managing and concluding complex, high value transactions
Due to the nature of the business and the importance of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with, and influencing, key senior stakeholders, you will be required to be office based at least four days a week. A shuttle plane operates from Farnborough and Bristol for anyone looking at a weekly commute.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established, highly reputable and world leading business.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.