PCH - Risk_1621355776
8 months ago
- Collecting and prioritising requirements from the Global Cash Equity business and cross-asset / front-to-back stakeholders and working with technology to drive delivery for a given area.
- Ensuring information / prioritisation decisions are presented to Product Owners and key stakeholders in an accurate, timely, data-driven way to support Product Owner decision-making
- Building out business outcomes / data analytics / metrics frameworks to support progress tracking and Product Owner prioritisation
- Planning and budgeting exercises
- Project admin and governance including status reporting: ensuring updates / milestone tracking / risk & issue escalation is accurate and timely
- Ensuring a clear, well-managed book of work / backlog, covering both strategic initiatives and non-initiative based work e.g. RTB / PIRs / GASRA / ITSO / automation / MSIIs
- Co-ordinating cross-pod alignment and project management to ensure cross-cutting business delivery is achieved
- Defining the key business requirements, managing sponsored deliverables throughout the development cycle, ensuring tangible and successful end-to end delivery
- Ongoing engagement with key front-to-back infrastructure functions (e.g. operations, technology, legal, compliance, regulatory change) in order to shape the product offering
- Proactively identify and implement process re-engineering and platform improvement initiatives in a globally consistent way.
- Experience working in partnership with Technology in order to drive delivery.
- Lead and enable technology teams: removing blockers, answering questions and providing information which helps the delivery team move quicker
- Consider Operational risk and controls at every stage of delivery.
- Work closely with Business Management / Control Office to ensure that control and regulatory requirements are understood and appropriately prioritised.
- Good understanding of Cash Equity and critical success factors
- Manage project programs across multiple streams of work simultaneously while balancing client need versus budgetary pressures
- Successful history of working closely with technology and driving technology change in a collaborative manner.
- Proven track record of effectively resolving issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery
- Ability to drive an agenda and consensus across multi-functional and cross-regional teams
- Ability to build and sustain a wide network of stakeholders in a large matrix organisation.
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.