City of London, London
9 months ago
A tier one firm leading the way in White Collar Crime seeks a Business Crime Paralegal to join their very busy department.
They require a Paralegal who is enthusiastic and able to work on a large-scale, high profile and sensitive criminal investigation within the Business Crime team. The matter involves large volumes of documentation so the individual must be highly organised, conscientious and confident in coping with challenging deadlines. Experience of being part of a team working with complex and detailed document management, particularly on large litigation matters would be ideal.
You do need to have experience of working in a law firm within either White Collar Crime / Business Crime and /or Commercial Litigation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing large quantities of documents (both historical documents and incoming new material);
- Maintaining spreadsheets;
- Using a digital document review platform;
- Reviewing and analysing case materials;
- Producing case material summaries;
- Attending and taking notes at client meetings, court or during conference calls;
- Drafting memos and correspondence;
- Producing hard copy bundles;
- Liaising with Counsel;
This is a fanastic opportunity to work for a leading city law firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.