This position is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the bank's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance programs (the Programs), as well as ensuring that all banking activities are performed in compliance with OFAC regulations and the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and related laws and regulations.
* Maintaining a system of internal controls, including reviews and monitoring, to ensure ongoing compliance;
* Maintaining the BSA/ AML and OFAC risk assessments;
* Developing, implementing and maintaining procedures related to the Programs;
* Ensuring all recordkeeping and retention requirements are met;
* Providing BSA training to the Bank's staff and Board of Directors and updating training courses, as needed;
* Ensuring Bank management, staff and the Board of Directors are apprised of emerging issues and regulatory changes;
* Ensuring Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) are completed accurately and filed timely;
* Identifying customers to be exempted from CTR filings and completing the related exemption filings and ongoing monitoring;
* Transaction and activity monitoring for suspicious activity, including managing the Bank's AML system and the alerts it produces;
* Identifying reportable activity and timely filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs);
* Maintaining the High Risk Customer List and performing High Risk Customer reviews;
* Maintaining the Bank's Customer Identification Program;
* Maintaining risk-based Customer Due Diligence, Beneficial Ownership, and Enhanced Due Diligence procedures, and performing related customer reviews;
* Performing searches and responding to Information Sharing requests related to Sections 314(a) and (b) of the USA PATRIOT Act;
* Performing OFAC SDN and Consolidated Sanctions Lists searches, investigating potential matches, and ensuring proper processing and reporting of actual matches;
* Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Bank's products, services, customers, and geographic locations to understand the potential money laundering and terrorist financing risks associated with those activities;
* Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the BSA and all related AML and OFAC regulations and monitoring related trends, news, emerging issues, and regulatory changes;
* Complying with regulatory examination and audit documentation requests; and,
* Cooperating with examiners and auditors.
* A minimum of seven (7) years' related experience at a financial institution normally required;
* Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification normally required;
* B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field or equivalent work experience in a similar role normally required;
* Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills;
* Proficient interpersonal relations, communicative and training skills;
* High analytical ability;
* Extensive knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, Money Laundering Control Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations, as well as with key banking and applicable federal, state and local regulations;
* Proficient computer, Microsoft Office, and systems skills;
* Visual and auditory skills; and,
* Valid driver's license.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.