My client, a top tier global bank is looking for a Tableau SME/Expert to join their Regulatory Compliance Analytics - Behavioural Analytics team based in Edinburgh. This is a Deputy Manager/Team Lead role reporting into the Head of Behavioural Analytics. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing Tableau data visualisation solution. You will also play a significant part in delivering the regulatory compliance analytics agenda through data management, visualisation and statistical analysis, establishing clear and robust governance and oversight.
- Design of predictive analytics strategies and models, their prototyping and implementation
- Data Quality Analysis, Segmentation , KRI modelling, ad-hoc analytics and solution design
- Trend Analysis and Dashboard Creation based on Visualization techniques
- Data Implementation Checks and Data Quality Assurance
- Development of model and data attestation frameworks
- Development of bespoke solutions and tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of surveillance within Regulatory Compliance
- Expert solution delivery within Tableau visualization software;
- Post Graduate qualifications (quantitative MSc / PhD) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Electronic Engineering or any other relevant quantitative discipline;
- At least 4-7 years of post-qualification experience in relevant Analytics field.
- Project based business knowledge, and awareness of model risk governance
Ideally you will also have:
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services preferred and compliance landscape is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical, data manipulation, machine learning, signal processing techniques and appropriate working experience is preferred
- knowledge of the following: Python, SQL, Behavioural Modelling, data visualisation is preferred
- Creative and analytical thought process and aptitude for problem solving
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.