Amsterdam, North Holland
10 months ago
For a global manufacturer of custom software we are currently recruiting a Belgian qualified Regional Employment Counsel to be based remotely from home anywhere in the European Union, UK or Switzerland.
About the role:
As a Regional Employment Counsel you will work together with the global legal team and representatives of other departments (including HR) in order to provide advice on a wide array of labour and employment cases with a special focus on Belgium, France and the Netherlands. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing and implementing employment (compliance) documents, policies and training solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing guidance on global privacy and data protection laws (GDPR obligations, privacy notices, data processing agreements). Finally, you will assist and advise on employment related matters in M&A and other business transactions.
- Belgian qualified lawyer with 6-8 years of experience;
- Specialized in Employment and labour law;
- In-house experience in a similar role (IT or professional services industry) will be considered as a plus;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, French and Dutch.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR/201978.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.