A chance for an ambitious lawyer to join a sophisticated, globally recognised business. The firm is forward-thinking in its approach to compliance methodology and technology, and promotes flexible working. You'll oversee compliance with listing obligations on your own portfolio of listed entities in a particular sector. Your role will include:
- Monitoring and controlling trades based on compliance status
- Investigating allegations of non-compliance
- Identifying and dealing with, whether escalating or resolving, reported breaches of listing rules
- Conducting periodic compliance reviews and advising on remediation
- ASIC breach reporting, as well as ongoing communication on shared regulatory concerns
- Various projects and collaborations with tangent departments
You'll also be given the tools to develop financial modelling skills, capital markets expertise, and the ability to analyse complex financial reports.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is interested in candidates who can demonstrate:
- Experience as a compliance specialist or lawyer, and an interest in capital markets
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- 2-3 years in a similar role, or in the legal sector
- Strong communication skills, and a natural ability to negotiate, question and influence
- The ability to present to a range of stakeholders
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.