Banking & Finance Associate
Our client, an International law firm, is looking to expand their Band 1 Banking and Finance practice in Melbourne. This is an opportunity for ambitious banking and finance lawyers to work closely with 4 outstanding partners on matters that are high profile and cover both regional and global deals.
The Banking and Finance team is ranked Band 1 for acquisition finance, corporate finance, property finance and project finance by Chambers Asia Pacific.
The beauty of being a part of this team is that you can work with a variety of partners. You will further develop your skills in areas such as debt capital markets, project and infrastructure finance, and leveraged and acquisition finance.
The team and the firm take an active role in developing their lawyers to be the best. This includes the opportunity to gain experience overseas.
The Ideal Candidate
- at least 2, and up to 8 years of experience from a top-tier, leading mid-tier or recognised boutique law firm. If you have solid in-house experience, this will also be favourable;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- a strong team player;
- someone who is effective in building relationships both internally and with clients; and
- an excellent academic record.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be provided with:
- an excellent remuneration package;
- a close knit and positive team culture;
- first class mentoring and training;
- a hybrid working model; and
- the opportunity to work in one of the largest and most diverse groups of banking specialists in Australia.
The Next Step
If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on 0429 137 658 or email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.