Banking Associate – US Lev Fin, 3-5 PQE
Are you a skilled attorney with a strong background in leverage finance law? Do you have a passion for delivering top-tier legal solutions in a dynamic and collaborative environment? We have an exciting opportunity for a US Qualified Associate to join a leading law firm’s Leverage Finance team acting for private equity sponsors.
Our client is a well-established international law firm known for their exceptional legal services and commitment to excellence. With a diverse and talented team of legal professionals, they pride theirselves on providing innovative solutions to complex legal challenges. Their Leverage Finance team is at the forefront of the industry, advising some of the biggest private equity sponsors on high-stakes transactions that shape the global financial landscape.
As a US Qualified Associate in their Leverage Finance team, you will play a pivotal role in advising clients on a range of complex finance matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting thorough legal research and analysis to support clients’ financing transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of financing documents, including credit agreements, security agreements, and intercreditor agreements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide comprehensive legal solutions.
- Assisting in due diligence reviews and transactional closings.
- Staying updated on industry trends and regulations to provide strategic counsel to clients.
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school and admission to the NY bar.
- 3-5 years of experience in leverage finance law gained at a reputable law firm or in-house legal department.
- Strong understanding of financing structures, credit agreements, and related documentation.
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.